10 New Year’s Resolutions for Writers
- Make time to write every day.
- Create an online presence as an author.
- Complete one piece of writing at a time.
- Read more.
- Find a place to write and make it your own.
- Set deadlines and submit your work.
- If you’re stuck, try a new genre
- Take a course to help you with your writing.
- Connect with other authors and find your community.
- Learn about ePublishing, learn how to market, and sell, your books and yourself as an author.
by Amanda Patterson From Writers Write